Sunday, January 22, 2012

day 123 (You and Me and Popcorn and....)

(Sorry folks about yesterday. Today's and tomorrow's pieces are a double header so I will post them both tomorrow)

"Kick-Ass"

Dave Lizewski (Kick-Ass): I always wondered why no-one did it before me. I mean, all those comic books, movies, TV shows... you think that one eccentric loner would've made himself a costume. I mean, is everyday life really so exciting? Are schools and offices so thrilling that I'm the only one who fantasized about this? Come on, be honest with yourself, at some point in our lives we all wanna be a superhero.
Featuring...
Hit Girl.



9 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVING YOUR WORK! EXCELLENT!!

InkedMagnolia said...

This is freak'n awesome...love your peices...and love how this one has the cape flowing over the hoop....so sick!

annieglan said...

Can you please make a Pineapple Express one!!!

Anonymous said...

dood, YES.

a blog about the little things said...

I totally daydream about kicking ass and taking names, whilst wearing a skintight leotard, corresponding tights & yes, a cape!
LOVE the Hit Girl! Love you! xo

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Ha this is so cool! And a great movie ;)

Unknown said...

This is amazing! A little bit in love

Charis said...

Absolutely love this! I wish I was a super-hero!

Femke said...

This one is so cool, love the purple haze!

xoxo, Femke On the Button